We are on call and at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer a full range of services for Landlords, Property Managers, Agents and Tenants in respect of both residential and commercial properties
At the 24 Hour Group, we have over 10 years’ experience in all areas surrounding Landlord and Tenant relationships and have experience in dealing with any disputes that may arise. We have a specialist team that are on call to deal with any disputes or issues that you may have arising from your tenancy agreement.
We operate on a low fixed fee basis
We operate on a low fixed fee service to ensure that there are no hidden charges or mounting costs, which some other firms charge.
Our specialist Landlord and Tenant team can assist clients in respect of many issues arising from a tenancy including rent arrears, breaches of tenancy agreements, dilapidations, service of legal notices, termination and other tenancy disputes.
With the law surrounding tenancies regularly changing, you can be confident in instructing the 24 Hour Group to be up to date with all current legal procedures and processes, while providing detailed advice on practical and cost effective solutions for both Landlords and Tenants.
We can assist with the following services:
- Possession proceedings relating to residential tenancies
- Rent recovery (both residential and commercial)
- Forfeitures of commercial leases
- Possession proceedings against trespassers and squatters
- Pre-contractual advice to both Landlords and Tenants regarding tenancy terms
- Breach of tenancy
- Lease disputes
- Deposit protection and disputes
- Litigation and representation
- Drafting and service of residential and commercial notices
*Please note that the 24 Hour Group is a paralegal law firm and not a solicitors firm regulated by the SRA and can therefore not undertake any reserved activities as per the Legal Services Act 2007.